Oct 29, 2010

This should be fun

Today is like the best day ever.

It's Friday, and quiet at work.  I love quiet Friday's.

I'm working on little tiny things.  Easy stuff.

Not browsing the web type easy stuff - actual easy stuff.  Making labels easy stuff.

And, I get to leave early today. 

I finally have a great weekend planned.

No painting is planned for this weekend on our 'house update' project.

The fam and I are headed for a Pumpkin Palooza where there will be trick-or-treaters and much laughter.

I have been looking forward to this little getaway for a while now.

Except.

I have the WORST.HEADACHE.EVER!

Why does this always happen to me?  I mean, it's finally a little cool outside so I can wear my new blue jeans to the football game.  We are all packed and ready to go and my children are wishing their school day away so we can hurry up and go already.  Except now, I have a headache that will only go away with a very dark room and extremely quiet sleep.  A lot of sleep.

Do you think I'll get a lot of sleep?  NO!  Instead I'll be miserable in the car as we journey to our Halloween Festival Weekend.  Undoubtedly, I'll have to have my husband pull over on the side of the road so I can barf. 

But damn it, why?!?!

Instead of festivities all I want to do is crawl in bed.......ugh.

What are your plans for the spooky weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment