Feb 21, 2011

25 Things you Might not Know About Moi

1. I can listen to music all day long and not ever do anything else.

2. Of all of my car accidents 6 of them were my fault.  I still insist on driving.

3. My siblings and I are essentially The Brady Bunch - except we never had Alice.

4. Even if there's a chance I may hurt your feelings I still will never lie to you.

5. I was named after a movie star who won a Golden Globe for her performance. I do not look anything like her.

6. I will always be on-time.

7. My biggest pet peeve is when you eat with your mouth open or give me any inclination (by way of sound) that you have something in your mouth.

8. My mom and dad are my heros and two of my best friends.

9. When I'm at a party or social gathering where there is alcohol and I am consuming said alcohol (I can't say bar because it's been almost a decade since I've been in such an establishment), I take myself to the bathroom to look in the mirror to see if I "look" drunk.  I talk to myself to see if I "sound" drunk and then I poke myself and flick my teeth to see if I "feel" drunk.  At that point, I pretty much know - I'm drunk.

10. I have a crush on Drew Brees. OK - you probably already knew that.

11. I am a giant sucker for romance.

12. I'm slightly deaf.

12. I love to help people with whatever they need. If I don't know how to do something I will not quit until I have helped them.

13. I can sleep all day long if you let me.

14. I love reality TV

15. Caffeine is my drug of choice. Particularly Diet Pepsi Coke (sorry Matt, I tried.  Even the computer gods wouldn't let me do it).

16. My idea of fun is anything that makes me laugh. Preferrably hysterically.

17. I love to hug.

18. I do not embarrass easily.

19. I am totally afraid of the dark. Like, deathly haveananxietyattack AFRAID.

20. I worry my husband will leave me when the boys go to college.  I have 10 years to:
      A. Get a Sugar Daddy
      B. Start enjoying sex

21. I never wear makeup on the weekends.  I wash my face immediately when I get home from work.

22. My favorite thing to do is hide around the corner and scare the crap out of people.

23. I laugh like the fat guy in the back seat.

24. I was not very popular in high school. With the girls anyway.

25. I dream I could own my own Hair and Makeup Studio - with me as the top stylist.

Now, tell me something I don't know about you!

1 comment: