Jan 15, 2011

Emptiness

I don't think I did anything wrong.

Hubby says I probably said something to piss her off.

I haven't talked to her enough in the last nine months to even recall what I might have said.

I'm a great friend.

I can be difficult, but for the most part I'm very passive.

I will give you my last $10 and go without. 

I will drive you anywhere you need to go. Even if it takes all night to get there.

She's never asked me to drive anywhere for her.

She's never asked me for my last $10

I can keep your most important secret.

I have kept hers.**

I think friends should be in the top five on your top five list.

After my family, she is the first friend I pray for.

I've left messages.

I miss her.

I don't know, if I did anything wrong.

If she'll just tell me what I did or what she needs, I will feel so much better about the distance that has been put between us. 

I promise, I will understand.

I just need to know.

**As of today, it not longer remains a secret.  Thank God.

1 comment:

  1. I have been struggling with this very thing. I think its harder when you don't have closer. Maybe God brought me to you to fill that void. Lol. Ok that was my sad attempt to make you smile even if just for a moment. You are a wonderful person and I feel blessed to call you my friend. I hope you can find peace.

    ReplyDelete